API System Screwed : bool(false) WTB GOONIE TEARS!

Mordus Angels [MOA] Public > Mordus Angels Public

WTB GOONIE TEARS!

(1/15) > >>

[DTAS] Gen Eve:
WTB GOONIE TEARS!

Any goonie rant or tears in local, copy paste here in this post or better yet, print screen and upload link here.  Goonie treas can give us lots of publicity and ISK.  So start creating tears.  I have a feeling this will be fun.

How?

Read below mail.

Gen

===================
Goon tears
Sent: 2015.02.11 06:43
To: Gen Eve, 
Hi,

I've been thinking why CODE gets so much donations (540B at the moment) http://www.minerbumping.com/2015/02/over-five-hundred-forty-seven-billion.html
and MoA does not. Most of your donations are from me.

Then I saw that minerbumping.com is providing them carebear tears and I only provide numbers. Sure, a chart where MoA kills more than PL+NC.+Nulli is fine for me, but for the average dude it's just "meh chart".

The idea is if some Goonies provide tears to MoA, the members should screenshot it and send it to me and I publish them. Then people will be more likely to donate because they will see that it's working. It's hard to understand that "1.6T destroyed in a year" is "meaningless", "dude cries over losing an Isthar" is proof, but most people are dumb. They want tears. Let's give them!

[UHF] 159Pinky:
This should be fun...

[THBB] FieryCorn:
ha ha this is going to be epic !

[STRH] Adderly219:
Can't wait, love goonie tears, they're so sweet XD

[MASAD] MASSADEATH:
[03:49:05] Dogan Malkavian > MASS I knew you couldn't spell, but appearently you can't read either

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version